I wanted to join in with the Pussyhat Project, but I knew I couldn’t make the march, and I missed the postal deadline for donating hats. SO I decided instead to use this pink yarn I was given as a secret Santa present to make some mini cat hats.
- A small amount of fingering weight pink yarn
- 2.75mm DPNs/circular needles
- 3mm DPNs/circular needles
1. Using smaller needles, CO 40 sts. Join to work in the round
2. K1P1 rib 6rnds
3. Change to larger needles. Work in stocking stitch for around 18 rounds, until total piece measures around 5.5cm/2 1/4in
4. Rearrange stitches onto two straight needles and Kitchener together