Despite the many, many mistakes I made when knitting these little mitts, they are finished and have been presented to my friend for her birthday.

Unfortunately I had a senior moment and forgot to take any pictures of the finished item apart from this one of them blocking. Maybe I will get a chance for a snap in the future.

Here is a slightly dodgy phone pic showing how they look on the hand. The blocking evened the mitts out a bit, and my friend’s hands are a little smaller than mine, so I think they will fit her beautifully.

The only substantive change I made was using a smaller needle. I also did a tubular cast-off because I am obsessed with fancy cast-on and cast-off edges. I have a second kit so there is a strong chance that I will make another pair of these little beauties.

Ravelry project page

Advertisements